$8/week "At-home" Puppy/Kitten Package
Getting a new pet is very exciting, but also very demanding and at times stressful. Pawssum wants to make this experience easy, fun and safe.
Having your new baby taken care of at home makes the whole experience easier and more convenient, with less exposure to other sick pets at the clinic's waiting rooms.
Another added bonus is that you have more time with the vet, and the vet can provide more personalised care for your new puppy or kitten by getting to know the environment your pet lives in.
- 2 x vaccinations at home.
- 1 x first heartworm injection at home. **
- 1 x microchipping. **
- 1 x nail trimming. **
- 10% off desex or any in-clinic procedures at Pawssum partner clinics.
- 10% off training at home (puppy only).
- 10% off DNA test for your new pet. **
- Pawssum will charge the full amount for 1 year up-front, a total of $416. If you cancel your membership before the end of the 1-year term, Pawssum will refund you with any unused amount.
- No cooling-off period applies.
- We understand that not all pets love having their nails trimmed, and if your Pawssum partner vet feels your pet would benefit from having his or her nails trimmed in-clinic or has special needs like sedation for nail trimming, these services will incur additional costs.
- Sundays and public holidays excluded for house call bookings under the plan.
- All visits do not include the costs of any medication, vaccines (other than C5 for dogs and F3 for cats) or extras provided during the visit, and these costs will be on top of your visit.
- The Pawssum Puppy/Kitten Package does not include emergency calls. If your pet needs urgent attention you should rush it to your nearest vet hospital.
- Appointment time depends on Pawssum partner vet availability.
Booking is easyBook through our website www.pawssum.com or through the Pawssum app (available for Android and iPhone) to organise for a Pawssum partner vet to visit you and your pet. Our vets are eager to meet you and your pet, and while all effort is made to be available to you and your pets, it is always best to book approximately 48 hours in advance to ensure you get the time and day that you want and avoid disappointment.
PaymentPayment is easy, your nominated payment card will be debited on a weekly basis for the agreed amount (depending on the number of pets you have on the program). The contract length is 12 months.
Cancellation policyWe understand that circumstances do change and you might need to cancel your Pawssum Puppy/Kitten Package. You can cancel your Pawssum Pet Wellness Plan at any time with no cancellation fee as long as you have not redeemed any of the plan services. We will stop your next scheduled payment provided you give us 10 days notice of your intention to cancel. There is no refund of unused payments if you cancel.
If you cancel your Pawssum Puppy/Kitten Package after having used any of the services offered in the plan, the true value of the services you have used in that annual period must be paid and will be charged to your nominated credit card account. You will be informed of the total amount outstanding at the time of cancellation.
To cancel your membership please send us an email at email@example.com with the request to cancel your membership and one of our team will contact you.