Puppies are at risk of contracting potentially fatal diseases such as canine parvo virus until they have had their full course of vaccinations. Rather than risk exposure to other sick animals in the clinic, have your puppy vaccinated in the safety of your home with a Pawssum home Vet visit.
Book your dog vaccination house call visit today and one of your local vets will contact you to discuss your situation.
House call service and indicative costs:
- Health check for your dog: $99 (additional pets $59)
- Call-out fee: $0 (we don't charge a call-out fee!)
- Any medications, vaccines or treatment provided during this house call are on top of the health check/consultation fee.
- A surcharge of $50 on Saturdays after 12pm, all day Sundays, and public holidays will apply.
- Pawssum works with local, trusted and reputable vets in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane who will contact you right after you make your booking. If you would like to know more about Pawssum services or costs, you can contact us via the chat at the bottom-right of this page.
- Appointment time depends on Pawssum partner vet availability.
Other services you might be interested in:
- Pet wellness plan - A wellness package for essential veterinary services from only $5/week.
- Nail clipping
- Dental check
- Diet review
- Flea and tick control
- DNA test
Servicing Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane
Our vets have cared for over 1,000 pets at home
Available 7 days a week
Too busy or finding it hard to take your pet to the vet?
Let us send the vet to you for $99
See what other pet owners like you are saying about Pawssum:
17 November at 19:27
Thank you to Cathy and the Pawssum team for looking after us, your service is exactly what I was looking for.
This is my second time using your service. I have to say that I love the convenience you give us with finding a vet to come direct to my home, as well as booking in the appointments on my behalf. That saves me so much time and energy instead of having to look for another vet myself in the event one is fully booked on the day that I need.
Your payment, invoicing and quoting system is also very simple and easy to use.
Zhiel and I are very happy with your service and will be using you again. Thank you pawssum.
16 August at 13:53
I first heard about Pawssum at the Dog Lovers Show in Sydney and as all 3 of my dogs and my cat needed their annual vaccinations I decided to try them out. I called on a Monday and happened to have the Tuesday available and within 2 hours of my initial booking online I had a confirmed vet attending the following day. The vet was great with communicating arrival time which was slightly later than planned and on arrival he was very polite, professional and friendly. He took the time to get to know each of our pets before undertaking a health check and the vaccinations. The process was really smooth, professional, well organised and cost effective. It saved me several individual trips to my vet with our pets and a small child in tow and I wish I had known about this service sooner. I would most definitely recommend using this service and I can only hope that all the vets on the books are as good as Dr Ben!
Lisa Janda Reid
19 June at 17:52
Just recently used paswssum service for my 3 furry babies.
It was the best and so convenient.
I had vet Chris, she was wonderful and very knowledgable as well.
Guy the founder of pawssum is also amazing, very helpful.
I will definitely use them again in the future.