Cat and kitten vaccination by local vets
Immunising your cat or kitten is an important part of their care. A recent outbreak in panleukopaenia (Feline parvovirus) found unvaccinated kittens and cats vulnerable to this life-threatening disease.
Eliminate the risk of your feline friend being exposed to viruses in the clinic by booking a Pawssum home vet visit at home, 7 days a week.
Immunisation house call service and indicative costs:
- Health check for your cat: $99 (additional pets $59)
- Call-out fee: $0 (we don't charge a call-out fee!)
- Any medications, vaccines or treatment provided during this house call are on top of the health check/consultation fee.
- A surcharge of $50 on Saturdays after 12pm, all day Sundays, and public holidays will apply.
- Pawssum works with local, trusted and reputable vets in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane who will contact you right after you make your booking. If you would like to know more about Pawssum services or costs, you can contact us via the chat at the bottom-right of this page.
- Appointment time depends on Pawssum partner vet availability.
Servicing Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane
Our vets have cared for over 1,000 pets at home
Available 7 days a week
Too busy or finding it hard to take your pet to the vet?
Let us send the vet to you for $99
See what other pet owners like you are saying about Pawssum:
3 December at 18:24
10 October at 19:43
6 September at 10:03